Copyright Guidelines and Procedures
All images on saywhatnews.com are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within saywhatnews.com rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
Claims of Infringement Guideline and Procedures:
If you believe that any images appearing on saywhatnews.com infringes on your copyright, please let us know by contacting us at: email@example.com. (To block spammers please follow reply instructions from our web host; you must add your e-mail to our white list in order for us to receive your e-mail).
Once the following information has been received by our Customer Service Department and reviewed/processed, the alleged infringing photos will be removed as soon as possible.
1) Your name, job title, company name, full address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
2) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3) The exact URL of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
4) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
5) Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature;
6) A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
LIABILITY NOTE: Under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
SayWhatNews Customer Service Department
The Site may contain links to other Internet Web sites or resources. SayWhatNews does not endorse and is not responsible or liable in any way for any content, advertising, services or goods on or available from such Web sites or resources.